Run or Die ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC Channel

got bored so I thought I might pop in :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Halvium

got bored so I thought I might pop in :D Empty
PostSubject: got bored so I thought I might pop in :D   got bored so I thought I might pop in :D EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:33 am

hey guys |FmC|Halvium here just popping in to say hi and good luck to you
I know art from wayyyy back in ac (a time when I was better than you)
I know P@ndel from a time back from when he was in G&N and I was NSL:Polaris back then but he may remember Yecronus (disguise which got me tested for G&N by him Razz )
I have seen Lordzz a few times in ac. Taty i've known in ac since her days in SK. drawzer I haven't seen. T@zz i've seen in ac a few times. and Aka who i think i've seen once or twice in ac and mystered i've never met or seen before
So some of you know me some may have forgot or some just don't realy care lol I just thought that I would like to post on the forum because I do this with nearly every clan in which has a member who I was good friends with Smile
What to say about me hmmm scratch well i'm 16 I played ac for about 1-2 years i'm always on hi-skill I played 1 interclan with art which I thought I did ok in (it was with #M|A#Specchio and OnLy3|1cap) i'm a sucker for punishment meaning i am normally always up for 1v1's 2v2's but if you ask me while i'm getting points on hi-skill 85% of the time i'll say no
sooooo yh sorry if I bored you it's just because I was bored lol! well good luck guys and probably see you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taty

Taty

PostSubject: Re: got bored so I thought I might pop in :D   got bored so I thought I might pop in :D EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:15 am

halvium Smile nice to see you here, see you in game Smile
You can contact us in IRC or TeamSpeak3
Back to top Go down
L0rdzZ
Admin
L0rdzZ

PostSubject: Re: got bored so I thought I might pop in :D   got bored so I thought I might pop in :D EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 am

Welcome in our Forum !
Back to top Go down
https://rd-ac.forum-pro.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got bored so I thought I might pop in :D   got bored so I thought I might pop in :D Empty

Back to top Go down

got bored so I thought I might pop in :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Run or Die ™ :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: