Run or Die ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC Channel

For alpha jet :)

Go down 
+3
z0nicKill
Alpha-Jet
M__Stayla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
M__Stayla

For alpha jet :) Empty
PostSubject: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm

hi alpha, just wanted to answear to your "hacker pic" from brasil Very Happy

sure he hacked, he had wallhacks, but these boxes are no hack Smile

everybody can use it.

/dbghbox 1 for activite it

/dbghbox 0 for delete it

but not much like these boxes, for example i cant play with them, they make me confused.

the boxes shows where u can shot, to hit your enemy. means just shot inside the box and your enemy lose hp Smile
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Jet

Alpha-Jet

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:34 pm

ok stayla , but brasil will be blacklist , he took the name and the tag of |BC|bouke and .cS"|mezzo.
Back to top Go down
M__Stayla

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Alpha-Jet wrote:
ok stayla , but brasil will be blacklist , he took the name and the tag of |BC|bouke and .cS"|mezzo.

ya thats okay Razz
Back to top Go down
z0nicKill

z0nicKill

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Haha Alpha-Jet, please, you're intelligent, and after the screenshot I saw on the blacklist on the AC forum, we see =SR|. BrAs!L*. which takes the name. cS"|*mezzo.m!x then it is also present, so just for fun. For the nickname of | BC | Bouke, I think that there was no need a Blacklist, is it has absolutely do not share with this nickname. He did not play and almost no writing, except for "hehe" ... Let's be civilized, I think you should reconsider your position on the blacklist. Even if he had done this interclan with the nickname |BC|Bouke is ok, but he did not.

z0nicKill
Back to top Go down
Taty

Taty

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm

yes.. sure he was kidding.. is nice ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
mezzo

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 pm

O M G !
Alpha, you behave like a stupid child ! i dont kid man. this is my real opinion about you. and btw, it has changed a lot last days. You have problem
with idk, maybe u get too less feedback?! i really think that u LOOK for reasons to make other people bad. MAN ! why u are talking about brasils
nick changes again? when we talked about it, cS toxik and me could not show u that this has a jokely background? i am NOT angry with him because
he changes his name to mine, why should i care a about it? he is nice, funny, friendly, and one of my best friends in ac! Pff ! i promis, if u really
want to set my friend on BL, i will search for reasons to make same with you Smile
i really thought u are a friend, but when u started to try fucking my friends, what character does this guy have? i can tell you, characterless.
Are you the AC policeman? "Dont try to delete your post brasil i have SS", man u make me remember of the NS in germany about 70 years ago.
btw, stayla is very right! this is no hack, it doesnt make ur killing any easier, its good to train and btw your teammates have got those boxes too,
so in the end its more difficult to play with it! MAN, u behave like a child, try to inform yourself about ac and what is happening around you, and dont
fix ur view just on urself. man, if u won't change your attitude, u will may loose many friends u won.
i really got angry with you that u also tried to start a war with stayla on his application in MyS forum. get clear with yourself!
bla bla bla, u dont use your mind bal bla bla you ar eno good partner, btw u ever thought of yourself? u ever thought that the guy who does not fit
into many things is you? ... i am really disappointed from you !
sorry that i have posted this in public, but why should i do this privately? it makes no sence, i really tried, but he didnt let me say anything. not just me.
rD guys, i am sorry to bomb your new website with this mail. but what need to be said, need to be said.
i wish you just the best for your new clan Smile pandel art lordz, have a great time and dont let rD get dieing too early Smile i hope to see you in game.
i really like playing with you Smile
Back to top Go down
z0nicKill

z0nicKill

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 pm

I'm agree with mezzo at all points, and I ask to review the apply of Brasil please. Wink
Back to top Go down
mezzo

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 am

btw zonic, please give me the link of the screenshot with brasils nick change on ac forum Smile
Back to top Go down
L0rdzZ
Admin
L0rdzZ

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

If BrAsiL want , i can restart Apply .
Back to top Go down
https://rd-ac.forum-pro.fr
mezzo

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:04 pm

thank you lordz, i am sure he still wants to get in (: i will tell him when i see him.
Back to top Go down
z0nicKill

z0nicKill

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Thank you Lordzz. Wink
Back to top Go down
Taty

Taty

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 pm

mezzo O.O
O M G!
Interesting words Smile
Back to top Go down
art

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Hey guys! ok its true that changing names is not that bad when is a joke! but have wallhacks IS NOT NICE !
Brasil is my friend too! And i like him as friend! but i wont respect him as a player anymore on AC comunnity!
Back to top Go down
mezzo

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

wallhacks?
Back to top Go down
art

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Yes mezzo! at least that was what stayla said :p
Back to top Go down
mezzo

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 pm

oh, right, o.o
my misstake ! i am disappointed -.-
Back to top Go down
Taty

Taty

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 pm

he isnt hacker.. :l, just because stayla said that.. i know him.. he was hacker i think.. but it isnt no prove to prove that.. and now, atm, he isnt hacker..
Back to top Go down
M__Stayla

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:54 pm

hey guys, i cant and i wont proove anything. brasil is also my friend Razz

i just heard from a known and respected player, that he is BL for wallhacks. idk if its true or not. anyways i wont destroy his chances in that awesome clan.

hopefully he can join =)
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Jet

Alpha-Jet

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm

1) i'm sorry , brasil didn't hack
2) i deleted my post
3) brasil was blacklisted by dogdancing
Back to top Go down
Alpha-Jet

Alpha-Jet

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:26 pm

DogDancing Wrote:

Code:

//Name: BrAs!l*
//Ban Reason: Clan tag impersonation
//Server: loki 8030, eurozone
//Proof demo and screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img37/7263/20100701105528acdepotct.png
//Ban Date 11 July 2010

Note: Bouke does not want you impersonating him, mezzo don't post more about this; Alpha did the right thing.
Back to top Go down
mezzo

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 pm

hum, for his might blacklisting, i am quiet sure that i didnt read his name at least on TyD blacklist :S on ac forum might not too, i think
i would have remembered him because of friendship :/ i am not sure 1OO percently, i want to add, and for the future, i share stayla's opinion, i cant and wont proof anything too, just hope that this is NOT true.
Alpha its okey, i already saw dogdancings posting and that you have deleted yours. Some wrong directions have been taken and now this happened what happened Wink
Back to top Go down
Taty

Taty

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 pm

lol close this topic please..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For alpha jet :)   For alpha jet :) Empty

Back to top Go down

For alpha jet :)
Page 1 of 1